This four-storey building was constructed in 1933. by the architect Djordje Tabaković in modern style. The owner of this building was a merchant Eugen Klein, the famous Novi Sad "King of socks." This building is one of the few in Novi Sad which, although very beautiful , sparks controversy because it was built in the historic city block, and comes out of the context of the block. In 1981 the ground floor of the building was renovated and since then has maintained current form.
Year of creation: